Sunday, February 7, 2010

I need some laughter in my life...


















The Olympics are coming very soon. You can hear the choppers daily (it's probably worse downtown), people are wandering around everywhere with those blue volunteer jackets, and you start to see more-than-usual confused looking people in the street.
I haven't been downtown yet... wanted to go last night but just didn't quite make it down. I'm sort of scared of riding down there as they've closed so many streets and put up blockades and what if I end up in the wrong spot? Ha. Maybe I'll take a spin down to Crab Park before work...
Skiing starts in 8 days... kind of exciting. Callaghan will reopen and I hope it doesn't take a long time to get in. They have all this stuff about security measures and such but really, who's going to take down the skiing venue... seriously. :p
Anyway, I'm feeling un 'tit peu d'ennui so it's back to bed.

Quote du jour:

"Every person has their secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call them cold with they are only sad..."

No comments:

Post a Comment