Monday, August 23, 2010

Mary Sunshine


It's a lot of work being positive and excited and happy 24/7. It can't be done. I like to take breaks. They mostly comprise of hiding out in my room alone. It's a trait I've inherited it from my dad and don't think I'm going to get rid of the necessity of being alone. And I don't know if I'd want to...
But, try to stay away from the other end of the spectrum as much as possible. Because that one sucks and people are less likely to stick around. Sure, being Sandra D is annoying as heck and makes you want to punch something but here's a secret: Life Doesn't Suck. Oh, also, Everyone Else Is Dealing With Shit Too. Oh, and Don't Take Life Too Seriously. That one should be on a pillow somewhere (though it probably already is).

Maybe one of these days I'll take my own advice. ;p

Song Du Jour:
The Flaming Lips - Waiting for a Superman

Quote du Jour:
"Every crowd has a silver lining." - Phineas Taylor Barnum

No comments:

Post a Comment