Monday, November 15, 2010

16-12-24


So, I might (hopefully - fingers crossed!) be getting back into guiding for the Nordic Racers. Which means, I should really get back into training, which is totally doable as I'm not working a ton these days... need to haul out the ol' rollerskis and find a place to train though, which may be difficult.

Start of the latest training mix (in no apparent order). Seems to be a hell of a lot easier to run/ride/whatever when I have music in my ears vs the sound of my own breathing... go figure. :p

1. Love Grenades - Young Lovers (Sam Sparro Mix)
2. Gotye - learnalilgivinanlovin
3. Streetlab - NY Sound
4. The Sounds - Rock and Roll
5. Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass
6. The Airborne Toxic Event - Does This Mean You're Moving On?
7. Metric - Black Sheep
8. Arcade Fire - Sprawl II
9. Mick Boogie - The Kickdrums ft. Curtains - I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night
10. Cut Chemist - Povo De Santo
11. The Black Keys - Tighten Up
12. FreeSol - Entertainers
13. K-Os - SheClipse
14. K-Os - I Wish I Could Believe

Y'know... just a start ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment