Friday, December 31, 2010

Things in my bed...

So, I have this habit of using my bed as a desk, a table, a dresser, a bookshelf, and a place to sleep... Some of the things in it tonight:

- chocolate covered peanuts
- watch
- water bottle
- three pairs of socks
- loaf of bread
- camera
- cellphone
- macbook
- assorted sweatshirts
- comb
- notes to myself that include lists of Things To Do and Songs I Should Download
- people magazine with Ryan Reynolds smirking at me upside down from the foot of the bed
- Cross Country Canada calendar with one day left and a year's worth of events catalogued
- two posters for the West Side Invitational in May (don't ask me how I ended up with two...)
- bottle of soho lychee liqueur (unopened and deliciously waiting for me)
- copy of Billy Joel's Piano Man, The Very Best Of
- St. Ives Creamy Vanilla moisturizer (which, apparently isn't available in B.C. so I had to bring it back from Tbay with me. Go figure.)

Yeah, it's weird. I'm okay with that. I have a queen sized bed and I'm not sharing with anyone so there's enough room for all my stuff and me. I'm small and don't move when I sleep so there's no chance of strangling myself with headphones or the yarn I'm knitting a scarf with in the middle of the night.

That's it.

Quote du Jour:

"Journalism largely consists of saying 'Lord Jones is dead' to people who never knew that Lord Jones was alive." - G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment