Sunday, June 20, 2010

Govn'r...


Forgot to write about this the other day and probably should've taken a picture because it would've been funnier in retrospect...
Thursday evening Moses and I did some moving around of the Gastown Sprints gear and then went out for a few drinks afterwards just to wind down... I didn't think
I'd drank that much. Was able to make a grilled cheese sandwich for myself when I got home and the burner was off in the morning so couldn't have been that bad.

Anyway, woke up in the morning and the first thing I see as I open my eyes is my phone, upright, in a cup of tea.

Facepalm Original


Other face palms that signify pretty much how I've felt about this month...







And my all-time fave:


Needless to say, I had to go get another GD phone. second one this spring. I'm a total dummy with all my expensive stuff and memory. Not good.

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahah!!

    I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but I've done equally stupid / ridiculous / frustrating "What the HELL was I THINKING?" type things when I've been drinking, and I can totally commiserate. (For example, I once lost my car keys and my favourite hat when I figured that that ditch was a good place to have a face-first nap. Facepalm doesn't even BEGIN to cover it . . .)
    I hear you about electronics too. Why do they make them so darn fragile? If anyone ever invented an "Electronics for real people" line that was pretty much indestructible, they would make a lot of money off of me. . .

    Anyhow, good to hear that you're still you and that, "tea with one phone" aside, things are still rolling for you.

    Cheers,

    Cote

    ReplyDelete