Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12, 2010



Grocery List: _ Triscuits _ Celery _ Chocolate _ Eggs _ Bread _ Cheese

I hate buying veggies for one person because it's inevitable that something's going to rot because a) I've forgotten about it in the bottom of the fridge, or b) I've become bored of carrots.

To Do List: _ Articles _ Avoid Direct Sun _ Polo Knife Fight

It's never too early to fight wrinkles. And it's never too late for macho-feeling polo matches that draw blood without so much as the wink of a blade.

Soundtrack: _ Mother Mother

"You don't poltergeists for sidekicks/You don't need treats/You don't need tricks/And you don't need me."

_ Also, I don't feel like wearing a helmet today. Shhh, don't tell my mother or the cars will be the least of my worries...

No comments:

Post a Comment